- Pacers are allowed after the 2nd loop (50M, 100K, and 100 Mile events)
- Only 1 pacer with Runner at any given time.
- Pacer wears “Pacer/Runner Number”.
- Pacer stays with Runner at all times,no running ahead to fill bottles,get food, get drop bag,etc.
- Pacer is a companion,not a mule for runner supplies.
- Please note that pacers will not be eligible for any medals or included in the results, as they are not considered official runners.
All individual pacers are required to have the $20 Weekend Pass for Run Woodstock. Weekend pass can be purchased by the registered runner with their race or by the pacer online or onsite.
Pacers will need to check in and out at the main aid station at the start/finish area. We will give you your bib at that time. All runners on the course have to wear an event bib or a “pacer” bib.
We do not have pacers to assign to you. Due to the multiple loops and number of participants, you will get the full Run Woodstock experience by hooking up and groovin’ together!